[CnD] Question about cooking cabbage roll casserole in crockpot

Christina dulasmomma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:33:04 EST 2018

Hi all, admittedly I'm getting lazy in my old age, also forgetful.  I know
I've made cabbage rolls in the crockpot back in the day but don't remember
if I cooked the bacon before or during.  Today I want to do the easy version
of cabbage, ground beef and rice casserole, not stuffing the cabbage with
the meat.
My question is:
Has anyone made this in the crock, if so did you use bacon and when did you
add the bacon?  Was it already cooked before adding?
Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.
TIA
Christina