[CnD] Question about Stevia sweetener

Lynn Schneider caneprints at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:38:58 EDT 2018

Hi everyone. As part of my weight loss journey, I am slowly learning to use Stevia in my beverages. I now would like to use it in other recipes. I have a few recipes that sound interesting, but they use liquid Stevia and I only have packets. Is there a way I can make liquid Stevia out of packets? I really don’t want to buy any more Stevia since I already have two boxes of packets. Also, I would appreciate it if you could post your favorite Stevia recipes, preferably with nutritional information, but it’s OK if you don’t have that. Thanks in advance for any ideas on this. Have a great day.

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone