[CnD] Muffin-Tin Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Bombs
m51pennington at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:05:08 EDT 2018
Muffin-Tin Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Bombs
* Prep 30 min
* Total55 min
* Servings, sixteen.
· These biscuit bombs are stuffed with a cheesy chicken Alfredo and
broccoli mixture and coated in bread crumbs and Parmesan for a delicious,
· 1cup chopped cooked chicken
· 1cup Cascadian Farm organic frozen broccoli florets (from 10-oz
bag), thawed and cut into small pieces Save $
· 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce Save $
· 1 can (16.5 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated
Buttermilk biscuits Save $
· 4oz block mozzarella cheese, cut into 16 cubes Save $
· 2tablespoons butter
· 1/2cup Progresso original panko crispy bread crumbs Save $
· 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
· 1/4teaspoon garlic powder Save $
· Chopped parsley, if desired.
· 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Generously spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with
· 2. In medium bowl, mix chicken, broccoli and 1/2 cup of the Alfredo
sauce. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
Press each biscuit into 3 1/2-inch round.
· 3. Place a heaping tablespoon of the chicken mixture and 1 mozzarella
cube in center of each dough round. Gently stretch dough up and around
chicken mixture and cheese, bringing to top, and pinching firmly to seal.
(Biscuits will be full.)
· 4. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to
30 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and garlic
powder; mix well. Roll each biscuit in mixture, lightly pressing mixture
into dough, and place pinched side down in muffin cup. With sharp knife,
poke top of each biscuit two times to vent. Bake 19 to 24 minutes or until
golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center.
· 5. In small microwavable bowl, add remaining pasta sauce. Cover;
microwave on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring halfway through, until heated
through. Serve warm biscuits with warm sauce for dipping. Garnish with
* Poking tops of biscuits will help steam escape during baking. Some
of the cheesy filling may bubble out of the top during baking.
* Deli rotisserie chicken works great in this recipe, as does
leftover, cooked chicken.
Serving Size: 1 Servings
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0
Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* © General Mills
More information about the Cookinginthedark