[CnD] Birthday Cake Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
m51pennington at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:03:26 EDT 2018
Birthday Cake Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
* Prep 30 min
* Total5 hr 0 min
This cinnamon roll dessert is made for sweet celebrations! Its special
enough for a birthday but easy enough to whip up any time youre craving
something tasty and sweet
2 cans, (12.4 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
1 1/4cups milk Save $
1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened Save $
1cup powdered sugar Save $
1 container (12 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed Save $
1 container (1.75 oz) rainbow mix candy sprinkles (about 1/3 cup) Save $
24 Oreo Golden birthday cake flavor creme sandwich cookies, coarsely
crushed (about 4 cups) Save $
· 1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Bake
cinnamon rolls as directed on cans for faster bake method. Cool completely,
at least 30 minutes. Refrigerate icing containers for later use.
· 2. Cut each cinnamon roll in half horizontally. In ungreased 13x9-inch
(3-quart) glass baking dish, place 12 of the cinnamon roll bottom halves,
cut sides up, in single layer. Cut remaining 4 bottom halves into smaller
pieces to fill empty spots in between.
· 3. In small microwavable bowl, add icing from both containers; beat in
milk with whisk. Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds or until
blended. Pour half of the icing mixture evenly over cinnamon roll layer.
· 4. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric
mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping bowl frequently. Beat in 2 cups
of the whipped topping. Stir in 1/4 cup of the sprinkles. Spread cream
cheese mixture on top of soaked cinnamon roll layer. Sprinkle 2 cups of the
crushed cookies over cream cheese layer.
· 5. Repeat cinnamon roll layer with remaining 16 cinnamon roll halves, cut
sides up, pushing halves into cookie-cream cheese layer. Pour remaining
icing mixture over cinnamon roll layer. Drop whipped topping by spoonfuls on
top of soaked cinnamon roll layer; spread evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours.
· 6. When ready to serve, sprinkle remaining cookies and sprinkles on top.
Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.
* For best results, when crushing sandwich cookies, use fingers to
break each cookie into smaller pieces.
* To quickly soften cream cheese, remove from wrapper, and place on
microwavable plate; microwave uncovered on High about 15 seconds or just
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0
Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective
More information about the Cookinginthedark