[CnD] Silicon bakeware set

Blaine Deutscher blaine.deutscher at icloud.com
Mon Jun 4 08:22:39 EDT 2018

 Are these to be used in a regular pan (ie) muffin in a muffin tin?  My girlfriend also has silicone cookie sheets, the thing is you put them over the cookie sheet so the cookies don’t stick. I would think you would put the reusable muffin holders in a metal muffin tin so you don’t have to wipe out the muffin tin, the Bundt pan in a metal pancake in a glass pan? When I know about them it is more for cleanup at the end. Make a meatloaf with the silicone loaf pan but stick it in a glass loaf pan so you don’t have to worry about as much your glassware

Sent from my iPhone