[CnD] Would anyone know how to do fish in the nuwave?

John Kolwick john2109 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 17 08:33:13 EDT 2018

     The nuwave utilizes hot air to bake items.  I believe it is called convection cooking.  I have primarily cooked meats in it, imagine baked items, this is what you get in the Nuwave.  We used one last night to make lamb steaks.  Flipping is not to bad if you utilize some caution.  If you do purchase one, line the bottom pan with foil, makes clean up easier.
   You utilize various cooking times to cook the food.  The model we have is very easy to use by a blind person, push buttons on the top.  You can also cook frozen foods in it, although I have not done this.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10