[CnD] new member.

Marilyn Pennington m51pennington at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:09:54 EDT 2018

Thanks Tom, for sharing your recipe.

Welcome to Cooking In The Dark.

Marilyn

-----Original Message-----
From: tom.kl--- via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark at acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 9:25 PM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: tom.kl at verizon.net
Subject: Re: [CnD] new member.

Ok, here's Tom's 1 2 3 brownies.
Start with 16 ounces of gram cracker crumbs.  Note, all the boxes are only 13 ounces now.  Buy a box of honey grams witch  should be 16 ounces.   Crush them into crumbs.
Now, get a 12 ounce bag of semi-sweet morsels any flavor.  Also get 2 cans of sweet and condensed milk.
Next, take a 9 by 13 cake pan, and use pam for baking, or lightly grease and flower the pan.
In a large bowl, mix all 3 ingredience using a large heavy metal spoon.  Note, this is not easy to mix!  Just ask Dale!  Once you're sure it's fully mixed, scrape it into the pan.  Don't worry about getting it flat,  it will do that it self.
Pre heat your regular oven to 350.  Put it in, and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
Note, it would help if you have someone sighted.  If the edges start to pull away from the sides, or the evges change to a darker color, it's done.
Important.  Sit pan on a cooling rack or on the stove for abougt 2 hours to cool.  Do not touch the hot brownies with your finger!  This may burn you really bad!
Ok, now your ready to cut them into squares  and eat!
Worning I will not and can not be held responceable for weight gain!

Hints, a half bag of peanut butter chips and chocolate morsels make a great brownies!

Tom K.