[CnD] Just Saying Hello!

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 14:29:06 EDT 2018

Dearest Deborah
I understand what you are saying and for the most part yes you can use delete or you can go no mail on some list better yet if the same recipes are being repeated there is no need to be on several list if you wish to go without so many
The choice is yours.
Some don't mind and some do, it's how the recipe game works.
So I hope you find a medium since owners and moderators have no control on whether what recipe can be posted on this or that list unless specific guidelines are spoken. For example on a Healthy group, only healthy recipes are to be posted; however on my list (for example( all recipes are welcome except for Halloween since my focus is on Christmas. Smile
I for one find myself deleting a lot but I don't mind it since I have gained some friends on several different list.
Hope it all works out for you.
Have  a blessed day
Warmly,
Sugar

. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Hugs, Sugar