[CnD] Rice crispies

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Wed Jul 18 20:50:03 EDT 2018

You can do some interesting things with a bit of variation. Cocoa Krispies also work well, and I've had ones made with Fruity Pebbles that were great. Cocoa Puffs are an interesting one to use, and I know of some folks that use Cinnamon Toast Crunch instead of Rice Krispies.
I'm thinking it might be possible to use M&Ms and Teddy Grahams to make some sort of Smores bars this way too. (I don't know if they still sell Golden Grahams cereal, but if it's still around it would work with the marshmallow and M&Ms too)