[CnD] Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Treats

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 21:05:52 EDT 2018

Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Treats

3 cups rice cereal (such as Kellogg's)

1 cup extra crunchy peanut butter

1 cup peanut butter chips, such as Reeses

1 jar (7 oz) Kraft Jet Puffed marshmallow creme

Line cookie sheet with wax paper. Using 2 wooden spoons, toss rice cereal,
peanut butter and peanut butter chips in large bowl to coat. Add marshmallow

creme and toss until well combined. Using 1 oz cookie scoop, form mixture
into 1 1/2 " balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour
or

until firm. Store in airtight container. Makes 36

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar