[CnD] The classic, original,Rice Krispys

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 21:09:06 EDT 2018

The classic, original,Rice Krispys

The classic, original, no-bake dessert that is quick and easy to make
This classic, delicious snack has been making memories for kids and parents
alike for generations.

Ingredients

3 tablespoons   butter or margarine
 1 package (10 oz., about 40)   regular marshmallows
    - OR -
4 cups   miniature marshmallows
6 cups   Rice Krispies®

1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir
until completely melted. Remove from heat.

2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.

3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x
2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if
served the same day.

MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes,
stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
Microwave cooking times may vary.

Note

-For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
-1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
-Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
-Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
-To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container.
Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes
before serving.

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar