[CnD] CP Apple Butter

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 18 23:29:44 EDT 2018

Yes you use both sugars
But if you only wanted to use brown or white it would also work. I personally like the brown sugar best for this kind of dessert.
Sugar
. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Hugs, Sugar