[CnD] PECAN PIE BUBBLE UP BAKE
m51pennington at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:42:22 EDT 2018
PECAN PIE BUBBLE UP BAKE
* Prep 15 min
* Total55 min
* Servings, eight.
This easy pecan pie biscuit bubble-up bake would be great for any brunch
1/4cup butter, melted
1cup packed brown sugar
1/2cup light corn syrup
1cup chopped pecans
1 can, (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk
· 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking
· 2. In large bowl, beat melted butter, eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup and
vanilla with whisk until well blended. Stir in pecans. Set aside.
· 3. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir
biscuit pieces into brown sugar mixture. Pour evenly into baking dish.
· 4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in
center. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.
* Serve this bubble-up bake with a dollop of whipped cream.
* For a richer taste, use dark brown sugar for regular brown sugar.
* Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated Original biscuits can
be used instead.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
1 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0
Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
© 2018 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
More information about the Cookinginthedark