[CnD] Microwave

Gerry Leary lgerry3 at q.com
Mon Aug 20 06:58:00 EDT 2018

Hello, my name is Gerry. I have one of the team on talking microwave that I would happily sell to you. I would want basically about 25 or $30, plus shipping. I would assume the whole thing would take $50 or less. If you would be interested please write me back. It is in excellent condition, are used it at my work. But I had to move my work, and the new place I moved to already had one!

Sent from my iPhone this time