[CnD] Alternate Uses for Sloppy Joe Mix

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Mon Aug 27 04:32:34 EDT 2018

Hi Nicole,

Could you use it for hamburgers?  (if you can eat ground beef); I know there's a recipe somewhere for using Lipton Onion Soup mix for hamburgers so figure you could do the same with sloppy joe mix.

Also, could you use it for the seasoning packet for taco salad?  And maybe as a seasoning packet for soup?

There may be things in these that you're not supposed to have so forgive me if these aren't helpful.

Deb B.