[CnD] Alternate Uses for Sloppy Joe Mix

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Mon Aug 27 09:46:24 EDT 2018

Good ideas. Not only can I have hamburgers, they've told me to eat more of them and to increase my red meat intake. I've got a low iron problem and the filtration process filters out some protein, so they tell us to eat more animal protein. (vegetable protein is on the never eat list because it's high in potassium)