[CnD] CP Chicken Adobo

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 5 11:35:49 EDT 2018

Hi Theresa
I received a great tip and tried it.
If you use coconut milk as a tenderizer it'sawesome! Also, using some cilantro is great to, if you like it
Sugar

. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Hugs, Sugar