[CnD] How Do You Know When?

pamelafairchild at comcast.net pamelafairchild at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 19:25:04 EDT 2018

I am no expert at mixing thoroughly, but if it is a recipe that says to make a well in the center and pour in the already mixed together liquid ingredients, I do that, then fold the outside to the center, bringing the center to the outside. I do this in shallow scoops all the way around the outside. Then I continue to mix until I don't find any dry ingredients around the edge of the bowl. After that I swish through the whole mess a few times and call it good. If I really want to be sure, I push my empeckively clean fingers into the bowl in several places to check. Then swish it together one more time to erase my finger prints. Most of the time this works for me.
If I know the mixing needs to be thorough, I mix things together in groups, then mix the groups with each other Different combinations work with different recipes.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairchild at comcast.net>