[CnD] Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
m51pennington at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:15:00 EDT 2018
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
* Prep 25 min
* Total1 hr 25 min
* Servings, thirty-six.
Chocolate and peanut butter are a perfect pair, especially in these super
simple five-ingredient treats. Double chocolate chunk cookie cups filling
and a sprinkling of mini chips make them a perfect everyday indulgence.,...
1 pouch, (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
1/4cup butter, softened
1/3cup butter, softened
1/3cup creamy peanut butter
1cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips, if desired
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray with
* 2. In large bowl, stir Cookie Cups ingredients until soft dough
forms. Drop 1 rounded teaspoon cookie dough in each mini muffin cup.
* 3. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set when lightly touched in center.
Cool in muffin cups 5 minutes; press indentation into center of each cookie
cup with end of wooden spoon, cleaning off end with paper towel when needed.
Cool 10 minutes longer in muffin cups. With small knife, loosen edges;
remove from muffin cups to cooling rack; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
* 4. In medium bowl, beat Frosting ingredients with spoon until smooth
and creamy. Spoon frosting into large resealable freezer plastic bag;
partially seal bag. Cut off small corner of bag. Insert cut corner of bag
into indentation in each cookie cup. Squeeze bag to fill opening, about 2
teaspoons per cookie cup. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Store loosely
covered at room temperature.
* Use a cookie scoop to make portioning cookie dough even faster and
* Have only one mini muffin pan? Refrigerate the rest of the dough
while baking the first batch. Cool pan about 10 minutes, then bake the rest
of the dough, adding 1 to 2 minutes to bake time.
No nutrition information available for this recipe
© 2018 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserve
More information about the Cookinginthedark