[CnD] Chocolate Peanut Butter
m51pennington at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 12:16:40 EDT 2018
Chocolate Peanut Butter
* 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
* 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
* 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
* 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
* 1 teaspoon hot water
1. In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients; stir until smooth.
2. Combine coffee granules and water; stir until coffee dissolves. Stir
coffee into peanut butter mixture.
3. Serve with cookies or crackers.
4. Store in an airtight container.
More information about the Cookinginthedark