[CnD] PUMPKIN PIE CAKE

Blaine Deutscher blaine.deutscher at icloud.com
Mon Oct 8 04:34:04 EDT 2018

I’m looking forward to making this. I love anything pumpkin and quite look forward to the season when pumpkin spice things come out at star bucks. I really redeem enough points through purchasing the pumpkin spice latte and other assorted  pumpkin things they have on their menu. I look forward to thanksgiving when we get to eat pie and always enjoy a slice of pumpkin pie. I even love pumpkin soup where you make the soup then pour it in the pumpkin to serve… MMM tastes so good.