[CnD] Introduction

Regina Marie reginamariemusic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 21:25:43 EDT 2018

Welcome Rona. We'[re glad you're here.

smile
Regina Marie
Follow me at twitter.com/mamaraquel
Find me at facebook.com/reginamariemusic
Listen live: http://www.jandjfm.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Roanna Bacchus via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 1:19 PM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: Roanna Bacchus <rbacchus228 at gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Introduction

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am totally blind. I come from an Immigrant family who migrated to the United States from Trinidad and Tobago. Two years ago I graduated from the University of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. My areas of concentration were Arts and Humanities along with Behavioral and Social Sciences. I joined this list to get simple recipes that I can cook in my Home Management class. I am participating in the Independent Living Skills program at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind And Visually Impaired in Daytona, Beach, Florida. I look forward to getting to know each of you on this list.