[CnD] Helpful Tips For Remembering To Keep My Coffee Maker clean

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Sat Oct 13 23:43:13 EDT 2018

I used to have a Keurig but I don't anymore.  When I did have it, I loved all the different flavors you could get and make in a hurry.

A friend of mine has one that has the Keurig on one side and on the other, there is a regular one-cup coffee maker where you can just use whatever and make one cup.  Another friend has a Keurig on one side and on the other an actual pot so more coffee can be made.  I think I have the names of both of them but I'll check to make sure I'm right before I put them in here.

The next time I get a coffee maker, which may not be that long away, I'll probably get one that has both Keurig and regular.  I liked Keurig but to me, the coffee didn't taste exactly like the coffee I was used to.  But with it being winter, I miss their cider pods; that was good!

Deb B.