[CnD] Probably super easy

William Henderson will.henderson321 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 02:30:41 EDT 2018

Hello,

I hope nobody thinks this is a dumb question.  I obviously haven't had
much experience in the kitchen, and now that I need to do it, I want
to learn more.  I have a lot of gadgets but also need to do things the
basic way, so please bear with me.
I'd like to know from you how to make something as easy or as
complicated as a grilled cheese sancwich.  I've tried it once or twice
but it's always come out not good.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong
but hope you can help me.
What do you do to make a good grilled cheese sandwich?
I'm probably going to be asking a lot more questions but I want to learn!
Thanks.