[CnD] Probably super easy

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Oct 18 09:50:02 EDT 2018

Hi William!

Please ask any questions you need to.  I've been cooking a very long time as I'm an old lady, but I'm always learning new things.

I've never successfully made a grilled cheese sandwich as my husband makes the bestess grilled cheese sandwiches in my world!!  I do have, somewhere around here, some instructions for baking grilled cheeses, and Tupperware has a grill that folks say produces a wonderful grilled cheese.

When I was a bride of 18, I knew I'd _never!!!!! Be able to make biscuits--cats' heads or otherwise.  I also knew I'd _never be able to make lots of other things, too!!!  Through the years, I've managed to try all sorts of things, and I can truthfully say that I can cook about anything I want.  (notice I said want).  My favorite thing to do, though, is bake cookies and such and make casseroles.  The only thing I'm not really good at is breakfast and there again, my husband makes the best breakfasts in my world.  <g<

So have fun experimenting and learning to cook your favorites, and we can't wait to hear what you cook!  Before long, you'll be cooking anything you want to, and it'll all be good!  <g<

I can even cook some things now my mom (who's the bestess cook in my entire world) can't cook.  (long stories, and now that she's older) she's always asking me how to cook things she taught me.  <g<

Deb B.