[CnD] Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix Instructions With Variations

Marilyn Pennington m51pennington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:32:45 EDT 2018

I made these muffins this morning for breakfast.  They were good.  I liked
them as much as I did the Duncan Hines blueberry muffins, that I can’t find
anymore.

Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix Instructions With Variations

You Will Need

1/2 Cup Water

1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil

3 Eggs

BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray muffin cups with non-stick cooking
spray OR line with paper baking cups.

1 DRAIN blueberries (enclosed). Rinse in cold water and set aside.

2 PLACE water, oil, eggs and full box muffin mix in medium bowl. Stir until
moistened. Gently fold in drained blueberries.

3 SPOON batter into prepared muffin pan, filling 2/3 full.

4 BAKE as directed in chart below or until light golden brown around edges.

Yield

Temperature

Bake Time

24 Mini Muffins

400°F

11-13 minutes

12 Standard Muffins

400°F

17-19 minutes

6 Jumbo Muffins

400°F

18-22 minutes

Cool 5 minutes. Gently loosen and remove from pan to wire rack. Store in
airtight container.

HIGH ALTITUDE (OVER 5,000 FEET): Add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour and an
additional 1 tablespoon water. Prepare as directed.

Blueberry Banana Muffins

Prepare one package

Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix as directed, reducing water to 1/3 cup
and adding 1 medium mashed banana. Bake as directed.

Coconut Island Muffins

Prepare one package Krusteaz Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix

as directed, adding 1/4 cup shredded coconut and 1/4 cup chopped nuts. Bake
as directed.  Enjoy.