[CnD] RE-POST FOR Fresh Peach Dump Cake

Marilyn Pennington m51pennington at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:55:10 EDT 2018

RE-POST FOR Fresh Peach Dump Cake

Servings: 8-10

6-8 fresh peaches (I used 6 as my peaches were large)

1/2 cup pineapple or other fruit juice

1 box yellow cake mix

1 1/2 sticks butter (3/4 cup); sliced

1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)

Caramel sauce (garnish)

Ice cream (garnish)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Blanch peaches in boiling water for a minute to aid
with  removing skins.  Slice in half, remove pit and dice into roughly 3/4″
chunks.  Place on bottom of 9×13-in baking dish. Then, pour the juice over
the peaches.

Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over peaches. Cut butter into thin slices and
place evenly over top of cake mix. Sprinkle top with chopped pecans if
desired. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until top is browned and bubbly. Let cool
and serve with caramel sauce and ice cream.  Enjoy.