[CnD] CARAMEL APPLE SANGRIA

Sugar sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 3 17:40:59 EDT 2018

CARAMEL APPLE SANGRIA

This Caramel Apple Sangria is only FOUR ingredients and it is delicious! It
tastes just like a caramel apple! Such an easy white wine sangria recipe!

1/2 cup caramel vodka

1 cup apple liquor

750 white wine

2 green apples cut up

Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher.

Chill and serve.

If you decide to double this recipe, and I really think that you should, you
don't need to double the number of apples in it. Itwill still be delicious
with two.

I used Apple Pucker, but there are lots of great apple liquors on the market
and any will do!

'Forgiveness doesn't make the other person right, it makes you free.

People will forget what you said...

People will forget what you did....

But people will NEVER forget how you made them feel.'

Please consider in supporting me for a 2nd chance of life at:

-Hugs, Sugar