[CnD] jean's creamy veggie mac and cheese

Mike and jean mjs1981 at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 14 16:22:44 EST 2018

We really like this recipe and we are having it in the very near future.

it

is really good.  Mike

Category: Vegetarian

Recipe By: Unknown

Ready In: 1 hour 10 minutes

Servings: 4

Ingredients:

6 oz. (1-1/2 cups) uncooked elbow macaroni

1 (1-lb.) pkg. Green Giant Select Frozen Broccoli, Carrots and Cauliflower

1 (8-oz.) pkg. pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed (2 cups we use
Velveta Cheese)

1/2 cup milk

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon dry mustard

1/8 teaspoon pepper

Directions:

Heat oven to 425 degrees F.

Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.

In large saucepan, cook macaroni to desired doneness as directed on package.

Add vegetables; cook 1 minute.

Drain; rinse with hot water.

In sprayed casserole, combine cooked macaroni-vegetable mixture and all
remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.

Bake at 425 degrees F. for 25 minutes.

Remove from oven; stir to blend cheese.

Cover; bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and
cheese is completely melted.

Let stand 5 minutes.

Stir just before serving.