[CnD] Roasting Pumpkin Seeds?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Nov 19 10:30:31 EST 2018

Dani,

Thanks, I tried looking at it, but there was either so much stuff on the site or the formatting of it did not work well with Jaws that I could never find the actual ingredients or baking directions. Here is one that I did locate from Allrecipes that I think I’m going with ...

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Here is an easy recipe for roasting fresh pumpkin seeds.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups raw whole pumpkin seeds.
2 teaspoons butter, melted.
1 pinch salt.

Directions:
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).

Toss seeds in a bowl with the melted butter and salt.

Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until golden brown; stir occasionally.

Tip:
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.

Eileen