[CnD] Angry Elf Cocktail

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 28 15:45:01 EST 2018

Angry Elf Cocktail

Ingredients :

3 ounces Cake Vodka
3 ounces Creme de Cacao
2 ounces heavy cream
1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
.5 ounce Absinthe
ice cubes

For the rim :

heavy cream
2 crushed candy canes

Instructions :

Fill a shaker halfway full with ice cubes. Pour in everything else, put the
lid on and shake until well-chilled.

Pour a little puddle of heavy cream into a saucer. Place the crushed candy
canes into another sauce. Dip the rim of two cocktail glasses into the cream
to coat well and then into the crushed candy canes.

Strain the chilled cocktail into the glasses. Enjoy responsibly - these
cocktails look innocent, but they pack a vicious punch!

Note :

Please note that these cocktails are mostly alcohol - and though sweet and
creamy, are very strong. I think that the Absinthe adds that perfect "angry"
touch, but if you're not a fan of black licorice flavor, you could omit it
for a creamy peppermint-flavored drink.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content."

- Philippines 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar