[CnD] New to list and immersion blender

Marie Rudys marmusic88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:33:16 EST 2018

Hello.

I just joined the list today.  I hope some of you can give me some good tips
and recipes.

I am diabetic, so I collect recipes I can use.  I love to cook and use a few
different things in my kitchen.  The one I want to concentrate on learning
more about is an immersion blender.  I bought a Farberware, and it has 4
attachments, a work bowl and a smoothie cup.  I scanned the booklet, and
find a couple of recipes I want to try.

If any of you use similar immersion blenders, I sure would like to know how
well it works for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Marie