[CnD] Frosting-Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies

Marilyn Pennington m51pennington at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:28:45 EST 2018

Frosting-Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies

*	Prep 15 min
*	Total30 min
*	Servings7

You’re just five ingredients away from buttery, fresh-baked chocolate chip
cookies, with a secret stash of sweet vanilla Rainbow Chip frosting hiding
inside. Prepare the glasses of ice-cold milk.

Ingredients

1 package, (17.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Cookie Mix Chocolate Chip

2tablespoons butter, softened

1 large egg

1/4cup Betty Crocker™ frosting Rainbow Chip

3/4cup powdered sugar

Steps:

*  1. Heat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, mix together chocolate chip
cookie mix, butter and egg.

2. In a second bowl, mix together frosting and powdered sugar.

*  . 3. With a 1 oz cookie scoop, separate dough into 7 equal portions (2-3
tablespoons each). Press each round of dough down to create a wide circle
about 1/4 inch thick. With a 1/3 oz cookie scoop, place a dollop of frosting
(about 1 tablespoon) in the center of each round of dough.

*  4. Gently roll the edges of the dough up around the frosting, rolling and
molding until frosting center is fully enclosed in dough.

*  5. Place on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 11-12 minutes, or just
until the top of the cookie is set.

*  6. Remove and cool before serving.

  Nutrition Information

No nutrition information available for this recipe

More About This Recipe

*	Take your favorite chocolate chip cookie, bake it around a dollop of
Rainbow Chip frosting, and you’ve got our latest cookie obsession. These
frosting-filled cookies are an absolutely delicious inside-out twist on the
classic. We love pairing our chocolate chip mix with vanilla flavored icing,
but any flavor of icing works. Swap in chocolate icing, or tint your
frosting filling with a bit of food coloring for a pretty bakery-style
twist. However you bake it, this cookie is a combo you’ll love instantly.

© 2018 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved