[CnD] Chicken Bacon Ranch-Stuffed Biscuits Recipe - Pillsbury.com
m51pennington at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:31:50 EST 2018
Chicken Bacon Ranch-Stuffed Biscuits Recipe - Pillsbury.com
* Prep 20 min
* Total40 min
Stuff biscuits with chicken, bacon and lots of gooey cheese, then season
with ranch, for a tasty dinner the whole family can enjoy!
1 can, (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers refrigerated Original
1 small chicken breast, cooked, shredded
1/2cup chopped cooked bacon
8 slices, (1/2 oz each) mozzarella cheese
1/4cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix
* 1. Heat oven to 375°F.
* 2. Separate dough from 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers
refrigerated biscuits into 8 biscuits. Cut a slit in side of each biscuit to
form a deep pocket.
* 3. Stuff each biscuit pocket with 2 tablespoons shredded cooked chicken
breast, 1 tablespoon chopped cooked bacon and 1 slice (1/2 oz) mozzarella
cheese. Press dough back over filling, sealing edge of each biscuit; place
on ungreased large cookie sheet.
* 4. Brush 1/4 cup melted butter over all stuffed biscuits. Sprinkle 2
tablespoons dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix over tops of stuffed
* 5. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
* Plan ahead. This recipe calls for cooked chicken and bacon!
* Try using Cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella for extra sharp
* Garnish with ranch dressing and chopped fresh chives, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0
Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
© 2018 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
More information about the Cookinginthedark