[CnD] Immersion blender

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Dec 6 11:05:45 EST 2018

Thanks, Marie, for all your explanation.  So you use the blender if you're making smoothies, right?

I'm going to get me one for my Christmas present.  I love smoothies and have wanted one for a long time but just never could find one like I wanted.  I know some of them you drink from the cup it's blended in--but the battery is in the cup at the bottom.  I didn't like that.  <g<  Yours, though, I'd like and it sounds easy to clean.

Thanks again,

Deb B.