[CnD] WiFi instant pot

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:53:34 EST 2018

I also purchased this model but have not used it yet. Let us know how it goes with the app. Hopefully they will update it soon.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com