[CnD] Cannot Find!

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Dec 13 00:05:20 EST 2018

Marilyn,

Thanks for looking for the raspberry cake and posting the varieties you found. Unfortunately, none of them are the one I had mis-placed. I’m pretty sure it was a Quaker Oats recipe using Old Fashioned Oats, not the quick oats. I think of it as a coffee cake because its goes well with a hot drink like coffee. They might have just been something like raspberry squares. You don’t have to search again. I thought I had posted the recipe I had to the list and was hoping someone had it.

Eileen