[CnD] CP Fudge

vera ervin veraervin at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 18:32:24 EST 2018

Hello sugar, I use the same fudge recipe you posted but last Christmas someone posted something about putting a  little water in the pan before refrigeration and I can't remember exactly how it went. I asked the question on cookinginthedark at acbradio and my email was sent back undeliverable. Have you heard anything about this method.