[CnD] Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixers

Ann tate886 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:44:04 EST 2018

Hi Folks,

I just got this awesome, I think, Christmas present of a KitchenAid®
Artisan® Stand Mixer, 5 QT model. Now I'm only familiar with the very
very cheap K-Mart/Walmart brands, that are really not much more than a
jumped up hand mixers with a stand to sit them on. This looks so much
more heavy duty, with all metal construction, etc. Is anyone familiar
with these brand of stand mixers? What are your views on them? Frankly,
it feels like it's built like a Sherman tank. LOL!

Any good and easy biscuit or cookie recipes that can be whipped up in
this thing?

Oh, it also came with an ice cream maker attachment.

Any opinions and/or advice is very much appreciated.

~Ann