[CnD] Chocolate-Stuffed Snickerdoodles
m51pennington at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 09:48:06 EST 2018
* Prep 25 min
* Total1 hr 20 min
* Servings twenty.
Classic on the outside, ooey-gooey indulgent on the inside! The
cinnamon-sugar cookie that everyone loves gets a surprise upgrade with
cup sugar Save $
teaspoons ground cinnamon Save $
1 pouch, (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
2tablespoons Gold Medal all-purpose flour
1/2cup butter, softened
20 Hersheys milk chocolate nuggets, unwrapped
* 1. Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Remove 2
tablespoons of mixture to second small bowl; reserve.
* 2. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, softened butter and egg with
spoon until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 20 (1 1/2-inch) balls.
Flatten each ball to 2 1/2-inch circle. Press 1 chocolate into center of
each cookie, making sure to form dough around chocolate to enclose; reshape
into balls. Roll in remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture. Place 2 inches apart
on ungreased large cookie sheets. Discard sugar-cinnamon mixture after
* 3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and light golden brown.
Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Sprinkle reserved
2 tablespoons sugar-cinnamon mixture on tops of warm cookies. Cool
completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
* Use a cookie scoop to make portioning cookie dough even faster and
* Get your kids involved in making these cookies by letting them
unwrap the chocolates. Just make sure the chocolates dont disappear!
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0
Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective
© 2018 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
More information about the Cookinginthedark