[CnD] Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixers

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Dec 15 17:37:31 EST 2018

So when are you going to use the whipping attachment to make whipped cream or something similar? These mixers are cool, and with the port on the front (I'm not familiar with the Artisan model, so hopefully you have that on yours) it's the base for a lot of other things. I've heard the pasta attachment is useful.