[CnD] BACON WRAPS

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 19:17:53 EST 2018

BACON WRAPS

1 pound thinly sliced bacon

1 box Stove Top stuffing (any kind, or homemade)

your preferred dip

Preheat oven to 350F.

This is so easy the kids love to help. Prepare stuffing according to
directions.

Line a cookie sheet with foil. Divide the package of bacon in half. Start
with half the package and put a little bit of the stuffing in a ball and
wrap the stuffing in a piece of bacon.

Roll it from one end to the other and place on the cookie sheet, with the
end piece facing down so as it won't unroll when it is cooking. Continue
until you have rolled all the bacon strips.

When done, place them in the oven and cook until crispy or to your desired
doneness.

Place them on a paper towel for a few minutes to blot up excess grease.

Enjoy with your favorite dip. This is my staple for taking to holiday
dinners and it is a hit every time.

Cup of recipes

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar