[CnD] Make whipping cfream from powdered milk?

Gerry Leary lgerry3 at q.com
Sun Dec 16 23:51:30 EST 2018

Mix it with ice and use a food processor or blender and maybe you can get it to be like a Slurpee!

Sent from my iPhone this time

On Dec 16, 2018, at 3:30 PM, Lori Scharff via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:

I don't think so. You could try with say a cup or 2 and see what happens. You might add a touch of cream of tartar to help stableize it.
By the way, Kitchen Aid has an electronic newsletter and a really good website.
Lori