[CnD] 2-INGREDIENT APPLE PIE CUPS

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 12 12:01:04 EST 2019

2-INGREDIENT APPLE PIE CUPS

Prep 10 MIN

Total 35 MIN

Servings 8

1 can (13 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with buttercream
icing

1 1/3 cups more fruit apple pie filling (from 21-oz can), coarsely chopped

Heat oven to 375F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Set
icing aside. Separate dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up sides of muffin
cups.

Spoon 2 generous Tbsp pie filling into each dough-lined cup.

Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown; cool in pan 5 minutes.

Transfer icing to small microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Low (10%)
8 to 10 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.

Place rolls on serving plate; spoon icing over rolls. Serve warm.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar