[CnD] Cooking on a flat top stove

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Jan 17 17:13:36 EST 2019

I've had 3 flattop stoves and have had no problems using any of them.  The first one had a rough area around the burners that you could use as a guide.  The second and third ones don't.  What I do is set the pot on the stove, turn the burner on, and encircle the pot--not where you can get burned, and I can tell if it's on the burner evenly.

Deb B.