[CnD] air fryers and fries

Jeffry Miller gruster66 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:11:55 EST 2019

fries are best in the air fryer when they are frozen fries.  if you have
one like mine the gowise air fryer, there are settings for several
things including  chips or fries or whatever you call them and just put
the fries in hit the start button then the chips button and then the
start button.  let them cook take the baskett out a few times durring
cooking time shake fries put baskett back in and when the fryer beeps
they are done