[CnD] air fryers and fries

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 18 10:16:49 EST 2019

Hi Andrew
I am also planning to purchase an air fryer but there is so many out there and seems they do more than just fry.
So it's taking me some time.
So yes any suggestions of what style and which one is being used would be appreciated.

As for fries, I have done them in the past.
I usually make wedges and yes I always leave the skin on.

I cut the potato long ways and keep cutting them in to the thickness of my choice.
I don't cut  them to thin and then I place a bit olive oil in a pan and let it got hot
Then I place the fries in the pan until crispy.

Another way to cook them is:
place them once they are cut in to a zip lock baggie. Place seasonings, oil in it and shake the bag up till they're all covered with the mixture.

then off  to a cookie sheet the go and in to the oven for about 45 minutes or so at 350 degrees.
My oven is set at 350 by default since it is an electric one so I don't really bother with changing the temp much
Good luck

Sugar

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
-Sugar