[CnD] air fryers and fries

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 18 11:44:23 EST 2019


Thank you Jeffery
That is appreciated.
sugar

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
-Sugar
https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffry Miller via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> 
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 8:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
Cc: Jeffry Miller <gruster66 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] air fryers and fries

     I have the go wise 5.8 quart from amazon.  It is verry easy to use and if you need help learning the buttons the people at the company will call you bakc and go over them with you.

On 1/18/2019 10:41 AM, Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark wrote:
> Which one do you se, if I may ask??
> Thanks
> Sugar
>
> "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
> -Sugar
> https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeffry Miller via Cookinginthedark 
> <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org>
> Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 9:12 PM
> To: cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> Cc: Jeffry Miller <gruster66 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [CnD] air fryers and fries
>
> fries are best in the air fryer when they are frozen fries.  if you 
> have one like mine the gowise air fryer, there are settings for 
> several things including  chips or fries or whatever you call them and 
> just put the fries in hit the start button then the chips button and 
> then the start button.  let them cook take the baskett out a few times 
> durring cooking time shake fries put baskett back in and when the 
> fryer beeps they are done
>
> On 1/17/2019 10:25 PM, andrew edgcumbe via Cookinginthedark wrote:
>> Hi My name is Andrew. I  just had a question. Do any of you use a air 
>> fryer? I am just wondering if a blind person can sucessfully use an 
>> air fryer or not. i was in a facebook group where some had been using 
>> one. I am planning to use it for  doing some fries. I am just looking 
>> into getting an air fryer.  Also also has any of you doin done home 
>> cut fries like cut them into like fresh cut fries right from potatoes 
>> has any of you done them in ovin is it reckommended you leave skins 
>> on or  what do you do there. I can't see to know if they are browned up or not.
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
> On 1/17/2019 10:25 PM, andrew edgcumbe via Cookinginthedark wrote:
>> Hi My name is Andrew. I  just had a question. Do any of you use a air 
>> fryer? I am just wondering if a blind person can sucessfully use an 
>> air fryer or not. i was in a facebook group where some had been using 
>> one. I am planning to use it for  doing some fries. I am just looking 
>> into getting an air fryer.  Also also has any of you doin done home 
>> cut fries like cut them into like fresh cut fries right from potatoes 
>> has any of you done them in ovin is it reckommended you leave skins 
>> on or  what do you do there. I can't see to know if they are browned up or not.
>> _______________________________________________
>> Cookinginthedark mailing list
>> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
>> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cookinginthedark mailing list
> Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
> http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark
_______________________________________________
Cookinginthedark mailing list
Cookinginthedark at acbradio.org
http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/cookinginthedark





More information about the Cookinginthedark mailing list