[CnD] air fryers and fries

Ann tate886 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:57:11 EST 2019

Hi,

I have the 8 QT Power Air Fryer oven, and it gets used at least twice
each day, It really does look like a small counter top oven. if not
more. It comes with three trays or Air flow racks, a rotisserie, a set
of ten skewers, and one extra large basket that fits in to the
rotisserie slot. I had sighted help to label my most used settings on
the touch screen, but I will admit that it took me quite a while to get
used to the touch screen because it is so very sensitive.

I believe there may be air fryers that still use buttons and not a touch
screen, though, but I was not sure if they had the rotisserie feature,
and let me tell you, I can make wonderful rotisserie chicken. The tough
part is finding chickens that will fit, so I've eaten a lot of game hens
lately. LOL!

~Ann