[CnD] Kitchenaid mixer

Marie Rudys marmusic88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:19:37 EST 2019

Hello, All!

I used to have a Kitchenaid mixer, but, after someone

Threw out a lot of the attachments I bought for it, I decided I just

Did not want it anymore.  I just didn't want to re-buy those attachments a
second

Time.  They are expensive and I am on a fixed income, so I got rid

Of the mixer itself by having it hauled away in 2014

With a bunch of junk.  But, for those who have one,

Enjoy yours.  And watch that no one throws out your attachments on you.

I am tired of re-buying stuff when some do-gooder thinks I don't

Need the extra attachments anymore.

Marie